OETIO’s Registration for Feepayers
1) Prior to filling out your application please contact our Customer Service and Sales Co-ordinator at 1-877-793-3549 to confirm seat availability.
2) Please complete program application.
3) Please return your OETIO’s application along with proof of age (copy of driver’s license or birth certificate or passport) and proof of education (copy of diploma or transcript).
4) You can either send this documentation to OETIO by email to email@example.com or by FAX to the Customer Service and Sales Co-ordinator attention at 613-543-4136.
1) Approved Medical Report which can be obtain from a Drive Test Centre or MTO office, this form must be completed by your family doctor
2) Must successfully pass MTO’s written A License prior to attending A Practical Training at OETIO – Morrisburg Campus. Please remember to pay for your practical A testing when you write you’re a written test.
3) Must successfully pass MTO’s written Z Endorsement prior to attending training at OETIO – Morrisburg Campus. The Practical Z endorsement testing will be taken when you perform your practical A test. You must pay for your Z practical at the same time as your written test.
5) WHMIS Certificate is required. If you already have WHMIS please provide a copy of your certificate. If you do not have WHMIS please contact OETIO’s E-Learning Department at 1-855-353-2761
6) Ministry of Labour – Health and Safety Awareness Certificate is required. If you already have the MOL – Health and Safety Awareness Certificate please provide a copy of your certificate. If you do not have the Health and Safety Awareness Certificate please contact OETIO’s E-Learning Department at 1-855-353-2761